Monday, 5 April 2010

i A.m S.eriously O.bsessed with aS.os

I knew as soon as I clicked the link I would regret falling for my weekly fix of Asos.com.. The new buys for s/s'10 are impossible to say 'No' to. I urge you to control your clothes curious minds and stay away.. AS IF you could..its too good to ignore! And if that doesnt already tempt you enough, the new cover (below) for the Asos.com mag April issue, featuring Kaya Scodelario, is mind-blowingly beautiful from muse to attire. I want it all!!

I am greeeen with envy over this striking detailed shoulder jacket..Shame it's a one-off design exclusively for Kaya. gimme gimme gimme!!
And I am totally in-adoration with Zebra Lowe, the stylist to this mesmerizing shoot <3 Genius work! (I'll be praising her more in future posts)

Another item that caught my eye on Asos that's worth a mension if not more for a personal reason than 'must have'.. I fell in love with this 'River Pheonix' Alpha 60 tee(£55) mostly for the fact River's beautiful face graces the entire front of it and I have been fascinated by him ever since I watched the film 'Stand by me' as a child and thought I was going to marry him one day (minus the drug scandal of course), until he passed.. I'm pretty sure we would have lived happily ever after otherwise ;)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig