Saturday, 3 April 2010

Today I'm Wearing... (2nd April)

DAY 2


This is a much more laidback daytime look, perfect for a quick trip to the salon or to run some last minute shopping errands. Olivia still manages to glam up the converse by opting for a sequined, pink pair and teaming with leather. Genius!

DAY 2: MY VERSION


My 'top' is also a dress but inplace of Olivia's Markus Lupfer, I have the bargain twin version from none other than la Sainsburys for as little as £12!! An adapted item in place of the embroidery is my Primark beaded neckpiece(£4). My Leather pants are Topshop SALE £15 instead of Olivias' by Daryl K. And although my Converse are not as glam as hers, I have opted for the classic Converse as many of us own a pair and they co-ordinate well with the stripe. My bag unfortunately is no Hermes Birkin, however this River Island patent tote is a gem at £25. And my treasured bracelet is Accessorize £6.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig