Saturday, 3 April 2010

Today I'm Wearing...

My all time fav fashion icon and job envious (Elle Mag) Olivia Palermo is the new face of Vogue.com 's blog 'Today I'm Wearing...'. Which means YES! I get to follow her style day by day throughout April to see her trend takes for atm fashion.

So if you love her style as much as I do then here's your chance to copy/take inspiration for your own attire. I have decided to give you fans a daily adapted 'highstreet' version of Olivia's style picks.. because lets face it we're not all lucky enough to have her pay packet :( (yet!)
And although I may not be as beautiful as the brunette..I hope I can pull of the style.. Heeeeeeeere goes!! >>

DAY 1


DAY 1: MY VERSION



In place of her Zara Jacket and Tibi belt, I wear a H&M Jacket(£20) and Zara Belt. I have adapted the style by swapping her Cos dress for a leather mini (NewLook £20). And instead of her Mulberry Alexa bag (LOVE) I carry a NewLook satchel(£18) and I am wearing Topshop wedged boots (£40) to complete the utility look.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig