Wednesday, 7 July 2010

It's been a while..

But the panic of my approaching deadlines are finally over and I can breeeath once again.. (and drop the ProPlus)
I achieved a 2:1 for my first year :) and with this sudden boost of knowledge I'm going to make the most of my coursework free summer and search out as many work placements as I can, whilst finding a part-time job to fund me through them. Best get started then.. I'll keep you updated this time!

It has also come to my attention that this blog has far too many words, and not nearly enough Fashion. And I dunno about you but I prefer looking at photos anyway!
So we are about to under-go a serious facelift people. ( I could well be talking to myself right now :| )
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig