Friday, 22 April 2011

Outbid!

Went to the pub with myfriend today, another break from coursework.. Finally got my Brothers!!

DSCF2828
DSCF2829
TURQUOISE RING: h&m CHEETAH: Urban Outfitters SILVER: Primarni GOLD: h&m NECKLACE: thrifted
DSCF2830
DSCF2834
KIMONO: By OriginalSeed TOP: NewLook LEGGINGS: Zara SHOES: Topshop BELT: Topshop BAG: River Island SUNGLASSES: Urban Outfitters
love this ring
I have just been outbid on this beautiful creation on Ebay. DIE :|

On a happier note, Thank you OriginalSeed for the amazing Kimono, I LOVE

STAY TUNED..

Share:

1 comment

  1. this has made my day.it looks absolutely amazing on you and im so honored!!! im going to post this on my blog with a link to yours hope you dont mind. i wanna come your hippie party!! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig