Friday, 6 May 2011

round up

Sorry I've been lacking with the updates but I've been busybusybusy with a uni deadline, a photoshoot and my birthday :) all of which your about to gawp at..
DSCF2846
DSCF2851
Canal cool.
MAXI DRESS: Topshop. VEST: Thrifted. SCARF: h&m. JACKET: h&m. BOOTS: Beyond Retro. BAG: Thrifted
DSCF2853
Pink Jeans.
JEANS: h&m. JEAN-SHIRT: Newlook. CAMEL JACKET: Thrifted. LOAFERS: RiverIsland. SHADES: Primark.
DSCF2982
DSCF2985
Gypsy.
SKIRT: Primark. VEST: Topshop. CARDI: Primark. BAG: Thrifted. FEATHER NECKLACE: Primark. CLOGS: Primark. HAT: Topshop. FEATHER IN HAIR: etsy.com- EmmaandJensFlowers
There appears to be a lot of Primarni here, hit the jumble sale!

Going to do a second post to reveal my bday and photoshoot <3
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig