Friday, 5 August 2011

Exposure

DSCF3946

VEST: Topshop BANDEAU: Republic SHEER MIDI: Bootsale 10p BELT: Vintage CYCLING SHORTS: h&m HEELS: TkMaxx OVERSIZED CLUTCH: Bootsale 30p

DSCF3995

I started my placement this week at a Highstreet fashion supplier in London's Oxford Circus. It gets stuffy in those office's so I have to work sweat-free clothes whilst still looking chic!


Today I went for as close to nekid as I could get in the scorching heat without offending, by pairing a sheer midi skirt with a loose crop top, of course covering my jiblets with cycling shorts and a bandeau.. let's not get too carried away now ;)



STAY TUNED..
Share:

2 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! i love how the red tones tie everything together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!! in love with your skirt!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig