Sunday, 7 August 2011

Galaxy.

DSCF4027

blog galaxy

SWEATER: Topshop MAXI DRESS: Topshop BAG: RiverIsland TRIBAL HEELS: RiverIsland NECKLACE: Miss Selfridge SNAKESKIN BELT: Vintage

DSCF4016

RIGHT HAND: h&m and Forever21 LEFT HAND: h&m and bootsale

I spoke too soon yesterday.. The British weather has been so hit and miss today so I chucked this jumper on over a maxi dress so I could whip it off whenever the rain cleared and the sun came back out!

If you like the bush-on-head hair look, you'll love my mop today, I think I went a little OTT with the moose after my rollers failed on me.

I'm OBSESSED with nailart atm, recently I'v been sporting everything from dalmatian print to paint splashes, and neon aztec styles. But today I just updated my mint coat with aztec print on both ring fingers

If you know of any other interesting styles I could try please do link them below


STAY TUNED..

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig