Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Polka Pink

DSCF4041

BOWLER HAT:h&m POLKA-DOT DRESS:primark BELT:vintage BAG:RiverIsland CONVERSE:DIY'd JEAN JACKET:topshop

DSCF4043

Left Hand- EVIL EYE:topshop CELTIC:forever21 SILVER BAND:bootsale. Right Hand- STONE:vintage HORSE:bootsale

DSCF4042

DSCF4045

I love my new polka-dot dress, personally I don't think it looks like Primark at all, more vintage chic.. and others must agree because my size had sold out by the time I got around to pursuing it. But I <3 it even more because of the effort that went into me getting my mitts on one; after 15 minutes spent stalking a girl around the store with a size 8 in her hand (on a whim), she finally put it down.. I was over there faster than a fat kid to cake! :D its beautiful.

I am also proud of this weeks DIY project: I purchased some cone studs on Ebay and got all 'Ragged Priest' on my Converse. £45 still in my pocket!

STAY TUNED..

Share:

1 comment

  1. That dress really doesn't look like it's from Primark at all! Primark do some amazing pieces at times, each time I go into town I end up in there just to make sure I don't miss out on anything!

    http://ilovelulamae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig