Sunday, 7 August 2011

Tangerine Dream

DSCF3952

SHIRT: vintage bootsale 50p SHORTS: vintage bootsale £1 SNAKESKIN BELT: vintage bootsale £1 FLATS: COW vintage HEADSCARF: vintage bootsale 10p


Just a quick post of what I wore today, I'm glad England is finally having the summer we deserve! However, I'll probably be praying it cools down again by the time tuesday comes around and I have to go back into polluted, over-populated, humid London! (Am I painting a lovely image here?) I do love London really.. just with air-con and non-sweaty public transport!

I still can't get over the vintage bargains I bagged at a bootsale in Deal.. this whole outfit is under a fiver!

We like a bit of that :) Check out my www.youtube.com/VeeVeeVogue channel for more info and a chance to buy some bits via my ebay (link at top of page)


STAY TUNED..
Share:

3 comments

  1. that outfit is amazing! you could never tell in a million years that you put it together for under a fiver!! x

    tinybow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the hair band really carries it off


    http://powbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig