Monday, 5 September 2011

not everythings plain black&white

DSCF4134

DSCF4136

DSCF4140

DSCF4142

DSCF4143

DSCF4148

BOWLER:h&m VEST:Bershka SKIRT:mango BAG:vintage chanel BACK CHAIN:topman STRAPPY PLATFORMS:newlook limited edition

Just a quick outfit post today of what I wore this weekend when I visited my mum in Deal. I love being able to take mini breaks to the beach there, its only a few minutes walk from her house. Have to say, heels are defo not practical footwear for the beach, so I took some flippies in my bag too :)

I <3 backless tops + back chains atm

STAY TUNED..


Share:

2 comments

  1. i may have to steal your outfit. super lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so flawless and the pleated skirt looks beautiful.

    www.modernbeauty21@blogspot.com

    J.Choudhury x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig