Thursday, 8 September 2011

Placement #Week 6

DSCF4243

DSCF4246

DSCF4247

DSCF4248

DSCF4255

SUEDE BIKER JACKET:oasis WHITE SHIRT:h&m RED JEANS:paul&bear STUDDED BOOTS:office WANG-A-LIKE:ebay NECKLACE:topman SILVER CUFFS:h&m

So as said, I purchased the Liz Earle cleanse&polish and the Bobbie Brown corrector today, I'll let you know how I get on with both. And as you can see I fiiiinally bought my baabiiies from last weeks wishlist!!!

I may also have a camera on the cards, but more info will be released once I'm back from my euro Trip next week :D and maybe even some flashy dashy photos

STAY TUNED..

Share:

1 comment

  1. heeey, great photos
    can you visit my blog? http://truecolorsoffme.blogspot.com/
    im following. please, follow me back if you like my blog
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig