Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Wednesday Wishlist #3

GIESSLER aldo 60pound

DESADIER dal aldo 50pound

DESADIER aldo 50pound

deena and ozy 95pound urban

houndtooth asos skirt 15pound

liz earle

Bobbi-Brown-Corrector

1. Aldo Giessler wedge £60

2. & 3. Aldo Desadier sneakers in Leopard and Dalmatian £50

4. Urban Outfitters 'Deena & Ozy' wedged boot £95

5. Asos.com houndtooth skirt £15

6. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish £13

7. Bobbie Brown Corrector £15

Aldo are dooing it atm with shoes, I need some dollar! Defo purchasing this asos skirt, houndtooth is gonna be big for a/w and I cant wait to team it with tights and chunky knits. Been hearing great blogger things about the cult Liz Earle cleanser, so I think I'm gonna follow like a sheep and try it out. And I've had it up to here with my under-eye holes so maybe bobbie can sort me out..

STAY TUNED..

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig