Saturday, 1 October 2011

And I don't even like Pink..

DSCF4485

JUMPER:zara STRIPE DRESS:sainsburys WHITE SHIRT:h&m BOOTS:office

DSCF4486

DSCF4488

WATCH:urban O SPIKE BRACELET:forever21 CROSS RING:gogoPhillip NAILS:blackFrenchMani


Got a lot of inspiration for this outfit from a lookbook upload, I just tweaked it with layering to add my own personality. I saw the black french mani on BleachBlack blog and loved the concept, I also want to try a black matte nail with patent black tip look I've seen.

I was uhmming and ahhring for weeks about whether to finally purchase the Zara knit you see here. I have so many jumpers but I'm pleased I've added this one to my collection now, although I dont usually like pink I've had a lot of compliments on it suiting my colouring.. so well worth the £35 in the end!


STAY TUNED..

Share:

3 comments

  1. This really does look great on you, I am not so much into pinks either. But, I saw this beautiful pink in H&M and had to get it.

    www.modernbeauty21@blogspot.com

    J.Choudhury x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig