Friday, 21 October 2011

Friday finds

21 oct Zara dupe on ebay 15 pounds

News Just In! cannot believe this Zara Dupe 'It' bag I stumbled across on Ebay during one of my marathon searches (addicted).. and at just under £17 including p&p it would be insane for me not to purchase this asap! Don't panic, I've included the link here.

21 oct ebay fake lita

I'm also considering getting these because I'm a pikey and can't justify the money for real Lita's (cult blogger buy)

ebay spiked bracelet 21 oct

And last but not least this silver spike bracelet, and for even cheaper than the one you can nab at Forever 21.. £3.97!!!

I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED SHOPPING WITH ME ON EBAY :)

Share:

3 comments

  1. Great post! thanks for the finds.

    http://cleomei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is a great find!!! Eternal love for Litas thoughhh, the second they arrive you will forget the price :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found a duplicate of the american flag litas i must get them!!

    http://thefashiondrugg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig