Friday, 7 October 2011

Heatwave.

DSCF4503

DSCF4507

TEE:forever21 SKIRT:zara BOOTS:office BAG:chanel PENDANT:primark

DSCF4512

DSCF4522


LOL look at me trying to pull my best "I'm a rockstar" face.. I just made sexy look desperate! Try to shift your attention away from that try-hard and onto my ahh-MAZING new metallic skirt! I've been loving this trend since this a/w catwalks hit and it looks like metallics are being carried over way into s/s12 so this piece will soon become a staple in my waredrobe, luckily England is having some bipolar weather atm and its been scorching hot temperatures (for us) so this beaut has had a preview.

Pairing it with a simple white tee tones down the glamness enough to be worn in the day. Next on my list of "daytime nightwear" styling is sequins!


STAY TUNED..

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig