Saturday, 22 October 2011

He's giving me the Cold Shoulder

DSCF4673

DSCF4680

DSCF4679

DSCF4682 copy

SUEDE BIKER JACKET:Asos JUMPER:Primark DIY cutout SKIRT:Primark BOOTS:office BAG:Ebay NECKLACE:Topman

DSCF4688

RINGS: Left- bootsale, h&m and Regal Rose. Right- Topshop, h&m, Forever21 and bootsale

DSCF4686 copy

I look a little worse for wear in these photos because they were taken after a good few drinks down the pub so I wasn't really prepared for a photoshoot and tbh I can just about remember the incident haha!
I posted a photo on my tumblr of a cutout shoulder jumper that I wanted to DIY myself, so I purchased this grey cable knit from Primark for £14 and snipped out the shoulder, I love how it turned out and think personalizing generic highstreet is the way forward to keep your wardrobe individual!

A lovely girl with ace style did a feature post on me on her blog- "The Haute Club" can't thank her enough, such a nice thought so check her out and her youtube channel for some great outfits!

STAY TUNED..

Share:

8 comments

  1. I love your knit.. cannot believe it's Primark! I've also seen this skirt about a lot, and I really like it! Everyone pulls it off so well.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this - so glad to have stumbled across your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diy shoulder detail of your jumper, it looks great! And your eye ring is pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! and the cut out shouder is great!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig