Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Trend Tuesday #2 "Pretty In Pink"

Adam ss12 highstreet
Outfit 1: BLAZER:NewLook SALE £12. TROUSER:NewLook SALE £12. SHIRT:Allsaints SALE £30. HEELS:French Connection SALE £75.
Outfit 2: JUMPER:h&m £14.99. JOGGERS:Asda £4. JEWLLED-COLLAR:Asos £15. HEELS:French Connection SALE £75.
Outfit 3: LACE-TOP:Warehouse £30. TROUSER:Asos £38. BELT:DorothyPerkins £12. HEELS:French Connection SALE £75


So these are my fav looks from the Adam ss12 show.. I really like the grey androgynous take on the usual black suit tailoring, this is much more laidback cool. Best to buy a suit-set from the same retailer to ensure the colour match isn't too different, luckily this New Look suit is in the Sale.. I would just diy shorten the trouser (handsew if you dont own a machine or leave for the worn edge look).
And even though I am not much a fan of pink, this monochrome pink head-to-toe look as caught my eye! Once again you dont just have to stick to the typical black/white combos.

STAY TUNED..

Share:

1 comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig