Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Vintage Leopard.

DSCF4489

DSCF4493

DSCF4494

JUMPER:vintage FAUX-LEATHER SHORTS:only(Belgium) ANKLE BOOTS:office BAG:Ebay wang-a-like SPIKE BRACELET:forever21


I had been looking for a leopard print jumper for soo long after I had seen one of the girls at work with the Opening Ceremony version. Searching high and low mainly on Ebay, I came across a few but nothing was puuurfect. Until I got lucky one day at a Market near my mums in Kent. A vintage stool sold me this beaut for £10!! Love at first sight.
Since then I have spotted one similiar on the Beyond Retro Webby however its not a tenner, but if you're interested..

I found these bargain shorts during my mini Euro Trip last month, a Belgium Highstreet shop by the name of 'Only' had these on offer for 7.50euros.. MAZING!

Tomorrow for Trend Tuesday I'm hoping to bring you a glimpse of some of the trends I've been lovin from the S/S12 catwalks. I know I'm late but its been non-stop these past few weeks.


BIG HUGS & HI TO ALL THE NEWBIE FOLLOWERS, WELCOME ABOAD!

Share:

7 comments

  1. Great outfit. Really love that bag, was it expensive?

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! Good find with the jumper, and the shorts are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies :) Nope not at all, its a knock of Alexander Wang I found on Ebay for £17!! There is a Chinese/Korean brand selling them on Ebay for £30 now I believe, in numerous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! My favorite is the leather shorts...to bad they're only available in Belgium :(

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if your have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it , follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig