Thursday, 13 October 2011

Wednesday Wishlist #4

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
boyfriend camel coat

loveaestheticsDIYtransparentcuffs3

tumblr_lsanhmdsUZ1qewxzyo1_500

1. I have been on the search for the perfect camel boyfriend coat that will see me stylishly and warm through winter, there are a few around but coats are always so pricey, h&m do a nice shape for £24.99 but its on the thin side, more of a layering piece. This one above pweez -_-
2. Defo want to try out these Love Aesthetic DIY cuffs, so minimal yet so chic
3. Reallly lovin pastel pink hair atm but I'll have to bleach the rest of mine before I can apply the Manic Panic, seems like a long process but luckily I reckon pink hairs gonna cause a phenomenon for next years 'Dreamfield' Festival Trend!


Not much on the wishlist this week, which is probably a good thing because I can't afford any of it anyway! One other thing I'm wanting though is a blog re-vamp, and that I can afford.. Afluenza is just looking a little too summery and as its "fall" now, my fav time of year a warmer makeover seems appropriate, I like Wine/berry shades..
let me know your thoughts?

BIGS HUGS/STAY TUNED..

Share:

2 comments

  1. I saw this jacket and thought it was amazing! http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=2622336&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208663&parent_categoryId=208600&pageSize=200 love coats! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig