Monday, 21 November 2011

BLOG SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right guys, desperate times call for desperate measures! These past few months have flown by and I am rapidly approaching a uni deadline and its suddenly dawned on me "Victoria.. you are skint. You have NO MONEY for materials!"
So I have no choice but to sell the only things I hold of value.. my beloved clothes!

It pains me to say goodbye *wipes tear*, but I have to bare in mind, they are only material possesions, my degree is what's important, and hopefully they'll go to a good new home ;)


p.s If you're wondering why most things here are oversized for me, its because I like to believe(in my head) that I'm MK & Ashley Olsen and that whole 'frumpy granny' look works o_o

DSCF4844 1
DSCF4851
Camel, double-breasted button woolen Coat Size UK 12-14.

£23

(+ £4 P&P(UK) £8(OVERSEAS))


DSCF4847
DSCF4855
Beige, swing-Coat with shoulder pads(can be removed) Size UK 10.

SOLD


DSCF4451 1
Vintage Gold, Leather skirt Size UK 8.

£20

(+ £2.50 P&P(UK) £5(OVERSEAS))


DSCF4458
Vintage Brown, Leather high-waisted skirt with bucket pockets Size UK 10.

SOLD


DSCF3918
Vintage cream and Pastel floral Jumper Size UK 12.

SOLD


DSCF3933
Vintage Metallic gold lace-up sandals Size UK 4.

£15

(+ £3 P&P(UK) £6(OVERSEAS)


DSCF3943
Vintage Black leather ankle boot Size UK 4.

£15

(+ £3 P&P(UK) £6(OVERSEAS))


DSCF3789
Brown Brogue with gold buckle detail Size UK 5.

£15

(+ £3 P&P(UK) £6(OVERSEAS))


DSCF4840
DSCF4841
Handmade, studded friendship Bracelet. One Size fits all.

£2.50 Each (choose colour)

(+ 50p P&P(UK) £1(OVERSEAS))


If you would like any further info on the items above for sale, feel free to email me with your questions. I will be selling on a first come(email) first serve basis and any items not paid for within 24hours will be offered/second chanced to the next person requesting. If you buy more than one item I can combine postage costs.


HOW TO PURCHASE
1. Send me an email with your name, address and email address you have registered with your Paypal account at vlcopeland18@aol.com with the name of the item/s you would like to purchase in the title box
2. Wait for me to email the invoice
3. Make the payment within 24 hours of receiving invoice
4. Item will be shipped within 3 days

PLESE NOTE:
1. Items sent anywhere other than the UK may take a little longer to arrive
2. Please be aware that you may be charged and are responsible for custom charges if you live overseas
3. All prices are in British pounds (GBP)
4. Please use a currency converter before asking me how much it will cost
5. I only accept PayPal
6. If not paid within 24 hours I will cancel the invoice
7. All sales are final No Returns

This is the more Vintage side of my wardrobe, I will sell Highstreet clothes and accessories in a future post so stay tuned..


HAPPY SHOPPING!

Share:

1 comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig