Monday, 7 November 2011

Everyone's wearing hats?

nov 7

DSCF4824

COAT:charity shop. HAT:h&m. SHIRT:h&m(mens). JEGGINGS:TkMaxx. HEELS:newlook. BAG:topshop.

DSCF4827

DSCF4829

It feels like I haven't blogged in foreverrr.. kind of because I haven't, then again I've never been a frequent blogger anyway! I wish I had more time to home in on my blog, I've been craving it so much recently but general life just gets in the way, and as much as you could say "I wear clothes everyday, so take a photo of it" its never really as simple as that is it?! I never realised how much the right lighting/background would end up bothering me. However, I've had to come to terms with the fact, its winter now, and even if you find a nice backdrop.. it'll probs end up raining. So, this boring white background is probably going to become a regular during these colder months. On the plus side it could possibly result in more OOTD's because I can take a quick snap before I shiver to class in the morning.

The backdrop isn't the only thing new around here, notice my new banner? Its a little less bold than my previous one, but I like its subtleness for a/w, in my fav colour wine and the swallows inspired by my tat.
Also, check my new do, I'm back to blonde. It's not yet at the icey/silver tone I'm after, but it's better than the orange it was a couple of days ago :| vom.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BEAUT COAT I NABBED AT A CHARITY SHOP? £4.99

Share:

5 comments

  1. The hair is perfect. You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are gorgeous! I love the whole outfit! Oh and that coat is divine - I can't believe it was only £4.99! I definitely need to have a look in my local charity shop and see if I can find some hidden gems! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through your youtube channel and your style is incredible! Ordered a wang-a-like bag off ebay a few days ago and can't wait till it arrives :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hobo chic vibe the hat gives this look.

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :D

    Hey Jen, chuffed you read my blog.. I found yours the other day too- great style!

    VeeVee x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig