Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Tangerine.

8th nov

DSCF4831

DSCF4831 1

COAT:miss selfridge. TOP:topshop. FAUX-LEATHER TROUSERS:topshop. BOOTS:office. BAG:ebay. CHOKER:topshop. GLOVES:TkMaxx.

I had a lot to do today so I threw my hair up and went for a simple look because they're always the easiest to pull together and still look stylish. My faux-leather trousers are a staple in my wardrobe for this a/w, I have literally lived in them and I bought them last year, the best Sale £15 I've ever spent!

The stand-out Miss Selfridge coat was also only £15 because I nabbed it in a charity shop a few months ago (tags still attached!). Proof its not all 'grannys remains' to be found. Also next time you're in Topshop check out these basic but brilliant £16 tops.. so comfortable, versatile and warm for winter yet still layerable. Just what I was looking for, I may have to go back and get the grey/black too.


GOT ANY IDEAS FOR A NEW STAPLE BAG? IM BORED.

Share:

4 comments

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig