Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Trend Tuesday #4 Sporty spice

alexander wang ss12

(All items found via stylecompare.co.uk besides the ebay boots and Vogue.co.uk catwalk images)

Right, I am not intially sure I even like my own work here :| I love the ss12 Wang collection but its a toughy to translate through the highstreet. Especially the first combo because as we all know, theres a fine line between chic and eek!..when it comes to all-white. And tbh these dupe JC Clinic boots do not help, however if they had been the real pair, as always it would be another story. I'm a true believer that you can still look stylish purely wearing highstreet, but there are some things that should just be left for those with the cash to afford the originals!

So this is the best I could come up with if you're looking to try out the wang look for less. No, unfortunately they are not identical, however this is about being inspired by the trends, not mimicing them. So I hope it helps!

DON'T FORGET YOUR HAIR GEL FOR THAT WET-LOOK

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig