Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Trend Tuesday #5 'Office chic'

ann sofie finished

*all items found using stylecompare

Not the cheapest highstreet outfit but its the accessories that bump the price up here. Asos do a great metallic pink satchel very similiar to the Cambridge shown here and for a quarter of the price!
I also would have chosen to use the River Island pointed black courts instore atm for £40 (#onefortheWishList) but they have sold out online so instead these Kurt Geiger's have been used purely because they are yummy and very office chic appropriate.

This ALC Tee is £50 reduced, and yeah you're probably thinking thats a lot for a basic T-shirt, however.. I have a similiar style from Forever 21 I bought for a nifty £3.75 (huge price jump right?!) BUT, after many-a-wash it has strunk and looks cheap therefore I am going to invest in a 'plain white tee' because it's worth its value times wear.


CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD-QUALITY T-SHIRT?

Share:

2 comments

  1. Gap do great plain white tees, I got a really nice slouchy one (I went up a few sizes) last summer and it lasted me for ages! Was around €18 so not that pricy either. Love your blog and your style :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thanks for the heads up, I've always thought Gap is the perfect go too for white shirts so I wouldnt be surprised if they had some nice white tee's too. I'll check it out, thank you :)

    VeeVee x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig