Thursday, 1 December 2011

Cheap Monday & Weekday Wishlist

cheap monday and WEEKDAY items

All items above found on Weekday.se

Yep, another Cheap Monday and Weekday drool session! One month later and I still don't have my hands on any of these babies :( Mainly because Weekday isn't available in the UK but CM is, and still, nothing!
I would love each and every one of these items to come join my already over-flowing wardrobe but I think I'll have to limit myself to one or two for now.. Not that they are overly expensive though, they're similiar to h&m prices but more leaning towards Topshop I guess, but it's worth it considering they are basic enough to be staples all year round but still have that little 'sumitsumit' that makes them unique.

This brand is exactly the look I'm into atm, tres chic and effortlessly cool.


LETS START A 'BRING WEEKDAY TO THE UK' PARTITION.. WHO'S WITH ME?

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'd never heard of Weekday before but I had a look and I am in LOVE. How can they not have one in the UK it's not fair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT?!! we should defo start this partition haha x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig