Sunday, 18 December 2011

My Nan Knitted this!

HAT:H&M. CABLE-KNIT CARDI: KNITTED BY MY LOVELY NAN. BRALET:VINTAGE. SKIRT:GOLDIE FOR TOPSHOP. BOOTS:OFFICE. BAG:EBAY.


My Nan knitted me this Black cable knit cardigan for Christmas because she knows how I've been desperately searching for one since August. For some reason there is a lack of 'just the right length; not too short not too long, black, cable-knit cardigans with old leather buttons' flying about on the highstreet.. hmm, maybe I was being too specific?! So I've had no chance but to have one custom-made. In-comes Nan. And what a lovely Nan she is, its perfect and I've pretty much been wearing it with everything, which is the reason I wanted one so bad in the first place!

The flash clearly loves me in this shot and has completely washed me out so much so that it looks as though I'm not wearing a top.. I assure you there is a white lace bralet there somewhere and its beautiful!

The skirt I nabbed from Ebay for the bargain price of £7, its good as new and a great all year piece in my favourite colour, wine. Paired with some woollen tights and socks in winter I'm still kept warm. And don't worry I wore a coat too, its freeeeezing in the UK!

I start back at my Placement/job in Oxford Circus again tomorrow, only for four days. It just keeps me in-the-know of what's going on before I start there 'officially' once I've graduated. I'm going to try and see if the boyf can get an Outfit snap of me every morning if its not too dark at 8am!


HOPE YOU'VE ALL HAD A NICE WEEKEND?!


VEEEVEE.
XO
Share:

8 comments

  1. wow, great cardigan. you're grandmother is talented :) Also love the skirt. I've been looking for one of those. x

    http://cleomei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nan is amazingly talented! Must of taken her ages! The jumper is so gorgeous, love it! x

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so cute your nan knits, my bff is knitting me a snood and a hat for christmas and its going to mean so much more since he made it!
    totally lusting over your bag, its literally all my heart desires this christmas haha
    Great blog girl, I'm now following

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous cardi! My poor cousin has been waiting for my nan to finish knitting her a cream cardi since last Christmas - she's on the final part now ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nan did a very good job ! love it ! and love your style Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cardigan! well done to your nan! wish my nan could knit that well!

    love your blog, been following your youtube for ages and didnt realise you had a blog too!
    now following ;)

    http://fashionrushhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!:D Totally loooove your skirt!!:D

    Happy New Year!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style...the skirt is so pretty, but I love how you made it more edgy with the boots and the fedora...if you get a chance please check out my blog...if you want to that is :)
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com/
    xoxoChiika

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig