Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Berry tonal.

WARNING!: Those of you with sensitive eyes, cover them now.. Bleach bottle overload!!!!

berry toned

JUMPER:Primark. SCARF:Gift. TROUSERS:Urban O. BOOTS:Primark. BAG:Asos.


I took this OOTD snap last month but it never made the cut because my hair was still in its 'just bleached' brassy stage and I wanted to cry/vom. However now its no longer like that I feel more acceptable of this post for some reason?! And I suppose if theres evidence on here, one day I can look back and realise never to make this mistake again! Plus it reminds me I must film my 'How-to'(or NOT to) Bleach your hair video, especially useful if you previously had ombre hair.


Anyway, the main reason I've posted this look is because I actually wore the same outfit today but didnt get time to snap it.. so here it is, in past-format. I am loving head-to-toe shade outfits, I can't wait to start experimenting with pastel colours once spring comes around. I'm thinking mint green tapered trousers paired with a mint green shirt, not too kean on green shoes just yet though?!


ANYONE ELSE GOT A DODGY HAIR DISASTER STORY?

V.
XO
Share:

5 comments

  1. your hair looks amazing! i want to get that kind of blonde but mine will just go ginger ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first looked at this i was so confused by the hair hehe :')


    www.hidinginwonderland.blogspot.com


































    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when this happened to my hair too haha, except I just had lots of bleached highlights put in! I missed my brown though, and dyed it back :) Love the outfit!

    Check out my blog if you like!:

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig