Thursday, 5 January 2012

Green with Envy.

in the green

TOP:VIRGO. CARDI:TOPSHOP. LEATHERS:H&M. COURTS:PRIMARK. CLUTCH:PRIMARK.

in the green2

in the green3

in the green4

Bye Bye hair..


The Last night of my 'long hair' and what do I do, stick a hat on it! It was mighty cold though and I've got to get used to my long hair-come-scarf not being around to keep my neck warm anymore. Yep, I've gone for the A.Olsen chop from a few posts ago. I could end up regretting it but hey, I've had long hair forever and it'll always grow back. I'll showcase the new locks for you tomorrow but for now here's what I wore out to dinner last night.


HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL?!

V.
XO
Share:

11 comments

  1. love love ya trousers! first time on ya blog and love it.. followin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the suade bag and leather pants :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outifit! Can't wait to see your new hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your new hair! Really need to get myself a pair of these pleather trousers, they look great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh you're so bloody brave you have a proper chop! To be fair, I bet it looks amazing I absolutely LOVE that length!
    Really love the outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, especially the trousers! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing outfit, wish i was brave enough for it ! ha xo

    www.apinchofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say that I've just found your blog and am so pleased. You have unique, cool style. My style's far more conservative but I love how well you make interesting pieces suit you perfectly. This is an outfit with killer style, as most are. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am in love with those leather leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so beautiful!! i like your blog very much and love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig