Saturday, 7 January 2012

Romwe Order.

romwe order jan


Made an order on Romwe last night! This website is fast becoming one of my fav online places to shop! I'd been eyeing up this PU leather sleeve Tee and ahhhmazing jacket since before Christmas and now I can finally get my hands on them, its a two week delivery wait because I think they ship from the States.. but it'll be worth it!

I love my bright pink Zara jumper (from a few posts ago) so I thought I'd try this Romwe lime green knit as its quite similar and the colour is so eye popping.
I almost purchased this Black bag with a faux-fur center panel and side zips, but I had to stop myself going craycray on there.. everythings just so nice! maybe next time..


WHATS YOUR FAV ONLINE STORE?

V.
XO


*I am not affiliated with Romwe.com, I purchased these items with my own money and all opinions are my own as always.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow, I love that lime knit so much! :) xxxxxxxxxx

    http://blog.kukee.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig