Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Simply Citrus.

neon yellow
JUMPER:Romwe. SCARF:h&mTrend. CHOKER:h&m. Trousers:h&m. SLIPPERS:Topshop. BAG:ebay

neon yellow 1
So all of my online orders have finally arrived, which means I'll have a haul video up on my youtube channel soon! One of the purchases as you know from a previous post was this yellow jumper from Romwe. As soon as this arrived I already knew how I was going to style it up, and because its such a bold colour I kept the rest of my outfit very minimal.
Yellow/lime is a statement colour for this year so I can see this piece taking me through til summer and as its not too thick it'll go great with some shorts when the weather heats up.


SIDE NOTE: I've hit over 300 subs on here :) Love you guys and your support, Thank you! I remember when I was just rambling on to myself with no followers hehe. Make sure you go follow me on BlogLovin
if you have it, I heard a rumour google may be getting rid of GFC?! So just incase..

SPEAK TO YOU SOON

V.
XO
Share:

11 comments

  1. Such a brave colour, looks gorgeous! :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. I love that scarf too, might have to hunt it down.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love those trousers, think I need them in my life!

    Chloe x
    chloehford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!! <3 I'll follow you x

    donna-ly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you look more beautiful with brown hair, natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the scarf just ties it all together, fab lip colour too! I could never pull of neon yellow in winter... prob not in summer either for that matter haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. id never be able to pull this off ! but never mind you really suit it :) xo
    and well done for 300 followers :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig