Thursday, 12 January 2012

Tartaned up!

tarten
SCARF:Topshop. LEATHER-GILET:Primark. PARKA:h&m. TOP:Topshop. JEANS:h&m. ANKLE-BOOTS:h&mTrend. BAG:h&m.

leather twins
tarten accessories
WATCH:asos. RINGS:h&m and vintage. NAILS:BarryM Lemon. EARINGS(above):Miss Selfridge


As you can probably tell I'm trying to get a lil more faffy daffy with my photo skills (or lack of). Now I'm back at uni where the photoshop lives, I thought I should really start making the most of it whilst I still can and its free! You would think after 3 years of being taught how to use Photoshop I might be pretty good at it, evidently not, I still pretty much only know how to copy & paste things and change the colours but this is enough atm to edit the backgrounds like I have done above to remove any distracting objects. Hopefully though messing around with it for my blog will do me a world of good just in time for me to actually not be able to use it anymore, hmm. So don't get too used to it, 4 months time and I'll be back to the same old 'heres me in my garden' photos, sorry.

Other than that, I made a naughty Asos order today.. they enticed me with their extra 10% off the already 70% off Sale, damn them! Thought I'd inform my lovely subbies though just incase you hadn't heard yet, so if you can't resist a shop like me use SALE10 at the checkout.
Now I've just got to sit tight and wait for this American Apparel skirt plus more! And if you didn't know, yes American Apparel now have selected items available on Asos which means if you're a student that's 10% off the usual steep prices with NUS. Disco pants anyone?

Oh, and fyi don't be fooled into buying this BarryM nail polish thinking its a pastel like I did. It's more banana yellow, FAIL.


ANY OTHER GREAT SALE DISCOUNTS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

V.
XO

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned.
Share:

13 comments

  1. Your bag's gorgeous, dosen't look H&M! Cute scarf too :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this, I really want to start getting a few more tartan pieces. your hair really suits you btw! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much! The way you've layered is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, it's really fab. Your nails are great also, that's a wonderful colour!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! love the outfit xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I`m redesigning blog pages(these few weeks for free)so if you are interested in getting fresh makeover please contact me on my email :) xoxo

    Lara
    betheone@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there, i loooove the outfit and you're so lucky that you have access to photoshop its so expensive ! well i liked your " garden " photos aswell so... :D
    the skirt you ordered is soo nice !
    xxx
    chloé

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love your scarf! And I love how it make the entire outfit stand out!! Great choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. need to be going to h&m now for that jacket! they are so adorable and i'm jealous of how you have put this outfit together. i'm so unstylish it hurts!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. just loving your blog right now we havt alot of the same items, cant wait for more xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig