Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Wednesday WishList

wish list jan


Just a quick post on three necessities for my wardrobe. How ahhhmazing are these Topshop Adonis boots?! I need them in my life, but don't know if I can justify another £90 on some black boots. I have got a lot of wear out of my last investment pair from office that you've seen frequently on this blog (hey, theres proof!) but I have a pair of black biker boots already.. just not ones that remind me ever so much of the Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe. Dare I DIY them?
A couple of months ago I was after 'The perfect white tee', well tbh I dont think I've ever not been on the search for one. However, finally I have found this one from American Apparel and I will definitely be purchasing it soon for the bargain price of £16! Also from AA, of course, its The Disco Pant. What self-respecting youtuber doesnt own a pair?! Oh right, that would be me. I still can't justify the price though and hate to 'jump on the bandwagon' but they just sound so perfect and I havent seen anything else on the market that comes close at a cheaper price..


IF YOU KNOW OF ANY DUPES I BEG OF YOU LET ME KNOW?!

V.
XO
Share:

6 comments

  1. Those boots are amazing! I just bought some disco pants and theyre pretty damn good! They go with everything but the material feels so weird :| xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I wear those tights everyday! So glad I came across your blog. I am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching everywhere for these leggings and there is no where apart from AA that does them! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the closest I've found. Would loveee the originals though *sob* xxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig