Friday, 6 January 2012

Winter Lookbook



I know I said I would post a photo of my new haircut however I just havent had the time today.. packing my case to head back to Uni tomorrow! You can however see it in all its glory towards the end of this video lookbook on my YT Channel. It even shows you the transition from the bushy mess my hair was in last week to the much more styled cut its in now since yesterday. I can confirm I haven't yet had a childish strop over the lose of hair, I'm actually quite enjoying the weight off my shoulders.

Anyway hope you enjoy the film, head over to my Youtube channel link at the top of the page for more if you do. And hopefully tomorrows post will be the outfit I'm wearing tonight to go for a 'last supper' with the boyf.


SHOULD I POST MY VIDEOS HERE MORE OFTEN?

V.

XO
Share:

1 comment

  1. love your style and blog, following :)
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig