Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Winter White

snow white

BEANIE:H&M. JACKET:VINTAGE. JUMPER:VINTAGE LEATHER-CHOKER:H&M TREND. JEANS:H&M. SHOE-BOOT:H&M TREND. BAG:H&M.

snow white 2

snow white 3

This is my first post of the new year, and one of my new years resolutions is to blog more.. so here's to a busy and fashion-filled 2012! Fingers crossed I stick to it.

Just realised there is a whole lot of h&m in this outfit, however thats not too surprising as it is becoming one of my favourite shops atm. I'll still always love Topshop.. and lust after UO and Zara but h&m is more affordable in these penniless times, plus I think what they are offering for the price is bang on. I'm talking more about their 'trend' collection tbh, its amazing and I want it all!

The weather was manic today, so I shielded my hair from the wind with a beanie and kept out the cold with this thick mohair jacket.. could have done with it being waterproof though, did you see the wind/rain? It almost carried me off, I'm only little!


HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS? AND DID YOU MAKE ANY NY RESOLUTIONS?

V.

xo
Share:

3 comments

  1. Wow this outfit really stands out! Love your lip colour. I also made a resolution to blog more :)Hope you had a great new years xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky, hope you did too and good luck with the requent blogging.. we can do this!! haha x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig