Tuesday, 31 January 2012

ZOMGbloggersbash

painted shift 30 jan 2012
TUNIC:h&mTrend. JEANS:h&m. CHOKER:h&mTrend. VEST:Topshop.

painted shift face

Notice I look a little chilly in the snaps above, which is why I ended up putting a few more layers on before I left the house for the Zomgbloggersbash Event last night. It was my first event so I was so unsure of what to wear but thought smart/casual was a nice inbetween and saved me showing up like Belle of the Ball. I met Megan from lipssofacto or MeganIsobel by her Youtube name and shes just as lovely as she comes across in her videos. It was weird at first seeing her with legs and not behind a rectangular screen! And the same goes for all the other lovely bloggers/vloggers I meet on the night. I definitely had a bit of a fangirl moment when I meet Anna of ViviannaDoesMakeup, who by the way is even more gorgeous in real life than her videos!
We got to make delish cupcakes and you could have your hair styled into a retro look and even get snappy happy in a photobooth. I for some reason thought it would be a good idea to open a tab, and two glasses of wine later a Burlesque show started!.. no, it was not me don't worry.
Unfortunately I was having too good a time (and was a little bit overwhelmed, me being an event virgin an all) that I didnt manage to take any photos, other than meg in a blonde wig ;) but all in all I had a lovely time thanks to Zoe LondonLipgloss and Ree RockalilyLondon and I can't wait til the next blogger event (where hopefully I'll be more of a familiar face hehe).


ANYONE GOING TO TOWIB?

V.
XO
Share:

11 comments

  1. wow, you look absolutely stunning! i love everything your makeup and the whole outfit.
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds like everyone had a fab time! I would definitely resemble a crazy fan girl if I met Anna! She's so lovely in her vids too, beautiful!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah was good for my first event too, the nerves soon went haa! Ah i know, that girls ahmazing!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig