Friday, 24 February 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim eat your heart out!

If like me you fell in love with the 3.1 Phillip Lim s/s12 collection when it hit the runway, and was wondering how you was going to piece together some ice-cream shades to somehow resemble the dreamy outfits?! Well you're in luck! H&M have delievered almost exact replicas so you can get the Phillip Lim look for a highstreet price!

phillip lim dupes3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer'12 collection
highstreet phillip lim ss12
TOP:h&m Trend. TROUSERS:h&m Trend. BLAZER:Vintage. SHOES:Primark.


I literally ran to the rail when I spotted these colours in H&M, and my eyes hadn't deceived me.. they really were Phillip Lim dupes! Now I'm not usually one to be interested in head-to-toe catwalk looks but this was my favourite collection from s/s12(that and Ashish) and I had to get my hands on some affordable alternatives, plus these items will look just as gorgeous worn seperately for spring. H&M Trend are doing so well atm that I have to hold myself back in fear of buyng every item in store. Next on my list is the mint short suit.

Sorry for the moody face! I quickly put this outfit together because I couldn't wait to show you the likeness, but now I'm considering wearing it tonight instead of the dress I had planned.. I'll tweet a photo of what I end up wearing tonight anyway so follow me @veeveevogue if you don't already.

HAVE A NICE EVENING EVERYONE!
V.
XO
Share:

6 comments

  1. Thats amazing, They look so alike.
    I either go in and find lots or go in and find nothing, until lately. H&M have really stepped up there game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dupe! Love it and I do agree H&M has some amazing stuff right now. Currently eyeing the denim jackets :)

    http://flowerfulsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how giddy this post gets me haha!! i cant believe how similar they are! You look utterly gorgeous
    I went to H&M desperately seeking out the mint short suit, total swoon!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Love those colours! It definitely was an amazing show!!

    xx Jess

    http://sparksandfireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These color are gorgeous together! Loving the pastels! Nice interpretation too!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I just found your blog and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig