Thursday, 23 February 2012

Clean lines, mixed metals and fluro accents

minimal 2
TOP:Topshop. TROUSERS:h&m. CHOKER:h&m. HAIR-CUFF:h&m. BROGUES:Forever21. BAG:dkny.

minimal red lip
minimal hair detail
minimal 1
minimal detail neon clutch

Seems the skies must have read yesterdays post because todays weather was gorgeous for February! Hopefully it stays like this for the next few days so I can get the legs out for a party tomorrow night and perhaps post another OOTN because you dont see many of those on blogs.
Today I was just running a few errands so stuck to flats and simple pieces which allowed me to play more with accessories, this is great for times when you dont want to be too over-dressedor cant be bothered but still want to look stylish. I've had this dkny bag since back in my 'chav school days' (worn as a messenger) which I used to pair with poker straight hair and a pout.. not too much has changed then!
It caught my eye from the back of the wardrobe and what do you know it really is worth keeping things for when they slot back into trends! Saves me a purchase because neon is one of those fads that comes in as fast as it goes out.

The moonman brogues are also a fad I bought on a whim in the sale last season for £3, I think I had seen some similar on my icon Jules and considered for the sake of three quid they were worth the risk even if never actually braved to wear. They are a love/hate shoe for many and my friends do ask 'when I'm returning to space?', but I like a statement accessory.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAYS WARM WEATHER IF YOURE IN THE UK?!
V.
XO
Share:

10 comments

  1. Your so pretty!
    I like the hair cuff it's a different take on accessorising.

    Www.jodiecharlotte.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, yeah i love unique pieces like this cuff!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, you really suit red lipstick :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, red lippie always makes me feel a little more 'put together' haha :)

      Delete
  3. so lovely!
    i love the rings and your face is absolutely gorgeous dear :)

    xxx
    chloé a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 100% sure you changed the header, amiright?
    On the contrary, I feel most bloggers do dressed up looks all the time, and not enough ootd. But that's just my opinion !
    I love the color combination here !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing face...
    You'd be an awesome modell.
    I love your outfits.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig