Wednesday, 29 February 2012

*It was my blogs' birthday on Saturday 25th, however the night before my phone was stolen!! So I had a lot to sort out the next day and its been a whole lot of stress ever since (great birthday gift aye?!) But thats no excuse not to celebrate, so here goes...

happy 3rd birthday afluenza
afluenzas 3rd blog birthday

HAPPY 3RD BLOG BIRTHDAY AFLUENZA!


I can't believe its been three years since I started Afluenza, time has flown by and a lot has happened and changed in my life but I'm glad this blog has continued to grow. I haven't always been consistant with posts and hadn't fully fallen in love with it until around August last year but since then I've not looked back and am enjoying the journey this blog is taking and glad you are all here to come along for the journey!
Whether you've been here since the few followers I had those three years ago, or today with over 400 subbies to share my love of fashion with.. I can't thank you all enough for your support and the little spurs of encouragement in comments or handy tips/links you share with me. I love you all and here's to many more years of celebrating fashion!


ON THAT NOTE STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROWS POST AS I AM PUTTING TOGETHER A GIVEAWAY TO CELEBRATE, AND ONE OF YOU COULD WIN A BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM AFLUENZA!

V.
XO
Share:

9 comments

  1. Aw congrats :) x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday! Here's to another 3 years. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birtday, Afluenza!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and happy blog birthday! You have such great style, and I always look forward to new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! What an achievement :)
    So glad I found your blog, and it was lovely to meet you in person. Happy Blog Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so dreamy, you look beautiful! Plus, your style def deserves way more than 400 followers ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for keeping up your blog... I really enjoy reading it even though I discovered just a few weeks ago... Always great inspiration, so keep it up^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing, I love your eyes!!

    Really nice blog, I will take some time now to check your older entries! I really adore your style.























    xxx from stockholm
    natalie

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig