Monday, 20 February 2012

Pastel Purple.

Pairing Pastels with all black is a great way to gradually introduce Spring/Summer12s' colours into your winter wardrobe.

pastel purple
pastel purple 5
pastel purple2
JACKET:Topshop. JUMPER:Primark. SKIRT:h&m. HEELS:Topshop. BAG:Vintage.

pastel purple 7
pastel purple details

Sorbet, Sherbet, Candy, Ice-cream.. whatever you're choosing to call it, its all anyone can talk about for this Spring/Summer! I have been slowlyrapidly gathering a collection of shades ready for when the sun brings back some warm weather to the UK. However, I can't resist trying to work them into my winter wardrobe.
I actually already had this Lavender Jumper from last years sway towards Pastels, hopefully I'll get a lot more wear out of it this time around, who knew aye.. Primark an investment purchase?!
Right now I'm pairing one shade at a time with darker neutrals to keep things winter but soon enough I'll be looking to wear head to toe candy colours.

We're all well over a/w11 trends, and that'll soon be the case for this s/s aswell if the new a/w12 catwalks have anything to do with it! Are you keeping up? Just about right.. Already I'm seeing Orange as the colour of choice and print on print outfits. So get the most out of your pastels whilst you still can because before you know it they'll be "So last year".

WHAT TRENDS ARE YOU LIKING SO FAR FOR A/W12?
V.
XO
Share:

9 comments

  1. i love the pastel look just am soo in a rut with wearing black!! this is a nice way to kind of edge into it! lve it!

    http://madnessmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah exactly, just adding a slight pop of colour makes all the difference.. I think we all stick to our safe zone of black throughout winter, easiest thing to chuck on and layer in this ridic cold weather!

      Delete
  2. Really like the heels, they look gorgeous with the skirt/ tights :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite look yet! I love the skirt and jacket.

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of those shoes ... they're on my hit list and featured them on my blog the other day. They look ace with that outfit too :)

    x
    www.mediamarmalade.com
    @mediamarmalade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, you have a really classic look about you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Really? nobodies ever said that before because I have quite unclassic features :s but thank u doll :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig