Thursday, 2 February 2012

Pink Panther | Colour-match & Ankle cuffs OOTD

in the pink 3
JUMPER:asos. SHIRT:h&m. TROUSER:asos. BAG:primark. SHOES:primark. AnkleBands:ebay.

in the pink details
in the pink shoes
in the pink 8

A little while ago I said how I wasn't a huge fan of pink.. and here I am head-to-toe in it(ish). But as you know I've previously said how I'm lovin colour-match outfits and these pink tones really stood out to me during my spree on the Asos sale, so much so that I'd already planned out the outfit in my head before I'd even hit the checkout!
I also love the combo of different textures between the hairy jumper and twill tapered trouser.

Another trend I'm giving a go is the 'ankleband/cuff', I'd seen being sported all over tumblr and have been hunting down something similar ever since. I (as you know) love a bit of Ebay and scored this pair above for £1.99! I'm a sucker for a bit of unusual jewellery placement from second knuckle rings to bodychains and double-watches. Now I think I'm ready to brave the full ankle cuff!


WOULD YOU BRAVE THE ANKLE BLING?

V.
XO
Share:

26 comments

  1. Those trousers are gorgeous, and I adore the ankle cuffs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! thats one in favour of the ankle cuffs.. now we just need to convert the rest ;) haha x

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit.. you really look like a model.. very beautiful!

    x
    donna-ly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw thanks, Im waay too much of a shawty tho x

      Delete
  3. You literally make EVERYTHING look amazing. Is there anything that doesn't suit you? haha Tres pretty as always V! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you BABE! Unfortunately there is plenty.. which is why you wont be seeing any of that on this blog haa. Thanks tho suugar xxx

      Delete
  4. very cool blog :) I just found it and am your new follower :) UK Style Blogger www.mediamarmalade.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I came across yours this week too and so right back atcha, I'm your newest recruit ;)thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  5. hey i am one of your YT subscribers and only just realised you have a blog too...its amazing!!!! xx

    http://ltlyl-fashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by here too, thanks for all your support :) x

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is amazing hun, you're fab! I really love the way everything combines together so perfectly, the background behind you is lush too. Deffo loving the anklebands! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou :) I was worried my backgrounds were getting boring so thanks for the reassurance haha x

      Delete
  7. I love the pink! Perfect accents! You are so trendy!
    instantly followed ;)

    ♥ candace from july+after

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the whole outfit, especially the ankle bands! i will be looking around for some asap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. I found some lovely ones on asos actually in the bracelet section, about to order them in silver hehe :)

      Delete
  9. I love the combination of the two shades - I don't like pink a lot either, but you definitely rock it!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pink is beautiful! not seen an ankle cuff before, & i love it!! amazing blogggg X X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color combo! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I genuinely had never seen ankle bands before until I saw this, they look wicked! Such an on trend look, and so daring to mix pink and red but it turned out amazingly! Have come to the conclusion I need your entire wardrobe, pretty much!

    assezblonde.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I ask which seller you purchased your ankle cuff bands from? I'm trying to find them on eBay, but I don't think I can find the exact same ones. Thank you so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig