Friday, 17 February 2012

Sports Luxe.

With the Olympics only around the corner its no wonder Sportswear has become one of the big trends for this s/s12. And Since being spotted on the catwalks of Alexander Wang and Rag & Bone, Sports Luxe has begun to funnel down to our highstreet.

sports luxe 3
TOP:Romwe. JEANS:h&m. ANKLE BOOTS:h&m. BIKER JACKET:Oasis. CUFF:h&m. HAT:Topman.

sports luxe 2
sports luxe 4

Sports Luxe is growing on me more and more, we saw a nod towards it last year but it was never fully explored however this year the highstreet has taken on the trend with strength! And whats not to like? There's not much to complain about when it becomes acceptable to leave the house in your loungewear! If you're a true supporter there are plenty of neoprene and sheer panel options for you but if you would pefer to stay on the safe side opt for panelled leggings or as I have done above, a luxe jersey. This one I ordered from Romwe, and as much as I love the idea of Pleather sleeves against a grey tee, the quality of this is not the best so I wouldn't recommend it for 'Luxe'. I do believe this trend is best done by investing in some good quality materials, as the cut and details are kept minimal the fabric is the selling point.
And don't forget your heels.. be them wedged trainers or some contrasting ankle boots, height is the best way to dress up these casual pieces!

WOULD YOU SPORT THIS TREND OR RUN A MILE?
V.
XO
Share:

7 comments

  1. Nice look! Love the arm cuffs!

    http://thatstyleriot.blogspot.com/
    http://thatstyleriot.blogspot.com/
    http://thatstyleriot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on sports luxe! Your top is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jeans! Great post!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pleather sleeves and looks great with the cuffs!

    Could you please check out my new fashion blog, would really appreciate it! www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u :) checked your blog, your styles cool! ive bookmarked u, goodluck with it

      Delete
  5. Goshhhhh you are unbelievably gorgeous! I only found your blog today but already it is one of my favourites, you have amazing style girl. I love your youtube videos too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig