Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Summer WishList

seeing summer

Created with Polyvore. Details below.

Thanks to today's rubbish rainy weather I didnt even attempt to leave the house, so no outfit post today as I've been confined to my leggings and sweatshirt! This drab weather though has got me dreaming of hotter temperatures and items I'm lusting over for this summer. With all the black I've been wearing lately I cannot wait to step out in some brights!
I especially have my eye on the River Island satchel, I'm not usually a fan of their bags (bit too bling for my style) however this neutral colour with the neon details is exactly what I've had in mind to accompany my summer outfits. I already have a Romwe jumper similar to the Topshop one above and also some pink highwaisted shorts that I am now considering shredding. The shirt to layer underneath is by Weekday and the sunglasses are from Asos which will shortly be making their way into my basket thanks to the 20% off atm. The only thing that will be missing are those gorgeous statement sandals, at £300+ they are ever so slightly out of ones price range, however I have spotted some similar on Aldo and Asos.

It's Afluenzas' 3rd birthday this saturday!! (They grow up so fast..) Want to thank you all for coming along for the journey and stay tuned for a fun post on Saturday!
V.
XO
Share:

7 comments

  1. great post ya those sandals are gorgeous,they were the first item that caught my eye, but a tad bit pricey..unfortunately...and congrats on 3 years!!!!
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the yellow topshop jumper is in the sale for £18 i bought it 2 weeks ago from westfields! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip.. good bargain u got yourself there!

      Delete
  3. Love the sandals and bag! I second your dreams for hotter weather. -xx

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these picks. I also have my eye on some statement sandals, black is so boring now!
    Love your blog please look on mine
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on that RI bag too, isn't it lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think nudes+neon will be a hit this spring/summer :)

    http://missromanticide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig