Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Frosted Pink.

time to say goodbye to turning tables
pink pairing wide 2
JUMPER:Zara. JEANS:h&m. LEATHER-CHOKER:h&mTrend. HEELS:Topshop. BAG:Vintage. WATCH:asos.

pink pairing face
frosted pink details

Pink, again? I cant believe it myself! Guess I definitly can't hide behind that 'I hate pink' line anymore as this is its third appearance now. It is this jumper that originally helped me fall back in love with the colour since I ditched it age ten, and here I am still wearing it 8 months later. These pastel pink jeans are also an old favourite I've had for over two years, proving once again you should never chuck things but bury them like a squirrel until they're back on trend!

If you're noticing my photos are getting a little more arty farty, that's because they are.. I love photography and have taken more of an interest since I took a course last year and have always wanted my blog to take on a kind of scrapbook/moodboard/story-telling theme like flicking through someones journal or sketchbook. Obviously this isn't to everyones taste and a lot of people like 'real' this is what I wore today girls' but this is my personal space so I'd like to make my ootd's more presentable and artistic (with a few lifestyle photos and music favs here and there), and coming from an Art background this isn't surprising.
So look forward to a few creative changes around here..

AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHOS GOOD WITH LAYOUTS AND HTML, HOOK ME UP PLEASE?!

V.
XO
Share:

16 comments

  1. i think the new way of presenting your photos is great, if you have the artistic talent to be a little different then i think it's great to make your blog more distinguishable!

    the jumper is gorgeous, pink really suits you. i'm subbed to you on youtube, but i didn't realise you had a blog until you mentioned it in your ootd vid the other day! very glad i found it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, really appreciate it! although the more arsty posts are proving to take a lot more time.. likely I love blogging and I think the effort put in will pay off and make it more enjoyable for all of us (whether writing or reading) :) welcome aboard, glad you found me

      Delete
  2. your so pretty!
    please check out my blog xo

    http://charlmorgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink jumper looks gorgeous and I'm jealous of your bag lol...lovely blog hunny...I'm now following, follow back if you'd like :) x

    www.dressmecandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool i can't wait to see what you do
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous style!

    Xox Soph

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so pulled together and chic! I love the pink!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you always say the nicest things :) thankuuu hun

      Delete
  7. You look amazing, you have such a fab blog :) please follow us back, it would mean a lot xxx
    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your jersey, is amazing! great look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jumper and bag!

    Emma x
    www.pleasureoverbusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your absolutely stunning and have amazing style, going to head over to your channel..x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of your jumper! :)

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig