Saturday, 3 March 2012

Spring Layers.

I found another great way to wear my new 3.1 Phillip Lim inspired trousers from H&M Trend. This time styling them more casual and day appropriate.

cruise laidback
cruise 2

SHIRT:h&m mens. JUMPER:Topshop. TROUSERS:h&mTrend. HEELS:Primark. BAG:h&m. SUNNIES:h&m.

cruise details 2
cruise details
cruise laidback 2

The weather was gorgeous when these photos were taken, really got me in the mood for spring and the sunnies even made an appearance!
I really have fallen in love with these trousers from H&M Trend, they are the perfect dress up-dress down pair due to their lightweight material and just enough tailoring for a smart attire but slouchy enough to work a laidback look like I've gone for here. Only problem is they dont work as well with flats so I 'had to' wear these uncomfortable heels to late-lunch with the fam.. what I do for fashion aye?! Fortunately there wasn't a lot of walking involved, good job after a few glasses of wine too!

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!
V.
XO


*P.S If you're wondering what happened to the giveaway, I'm not a cow I promise.. the item I ordered has yet to arrive so I'm preparing something in the meantime. Bare with me guys!
Share:

26 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Jessica :) Im uploading to youtube today too.. wooo getting back in the game haha!

      Delete
  2. love this outfit! where is the jumper from? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee those trousers, very jealous X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outifit :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trousers are beautiful. I think I'm going to order them online now! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks remember me one I saw in PFW. So cool.

    http://the-eternal-spring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bag!x

    josieandcharl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah you look amazing!
    Check out my latest collective haul from the most unusual places!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants! Great look :)

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This entire outfit is gorgeous! I mean, is it spring yet because I need some orange sherbet colored trousers pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is now its March, and the uk had some great weather last week that felt like spring had come early so I made the most of it.. any excuse the wear these trousers haha. gutted its rainy this week!

      Delete
  11. Hi V, you look adorable btw. Just wondering if you bought this online or in the stores? Cause i cant find it online :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is lovely!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is so lovely!
    Very inspirational post!
    The pastel orange is amaze!!!
    Tolu from FashinateMe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the best outfits I've seen yet. So pretty for spring time! X

    http://harriet-tayls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your blog great stylin.. please follow my blog I'm new (fashionblende)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig