Wednesday, 7 March 2012

WE ARE HANDSOME.

All this rainy weather has me counting down the days til summer returns and we can all walk around bronzed, enjoying the sun.. and in beautiful swimswear if you're lucky enough to own a 'We Are Handsome' onepiece!


How I'm hoping to look come Ibiza.. a girl can dream!

we are handsome moodboard afluenza
Moodboard by Afluenza. Bikini stocked at Net-a-porter.com

I came across this Australian based brand whilst researching for my uni project and ended up spending my night drooling over the stunning prints (and bikini bods). Even though these are way out of my budget, I do believe that good quality swimwear can help boost your body confidence when it comes down to baring all. The most expensive bikini I own was under £50 but its my favourite, its lasted through seasons.. and its all in the details. So now I am finding myself slightly tempted to splurge for my girls holiday to Ibiza. I usally buy so-so cheap'n'chic swimwear for each day, but maybe it'll be worthwhile investing in just three good quality, luxurious bikini sets that make me feel great and have me returning to them year after year. First on my list is that Anchorage printed halterneck above.

WHAT WILL YOU BE WEARING WHILST BARING THIS SUMMER?

V.
XO
Share:

7 comments

  1. id buy the whole website!
    please check out my blog xo

    http://charlmorgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this swimwear and I think you're right about investing a bit more money to feel more confident, it makes sense! Love your blog and, in relation to an earlier post, I think having a more artsy, scrapbook kind of feel to it is really lovely. X

    duckandegg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this swimwear is so nice. Very funky.

    http://lifeneverreachesitsmaximum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the prints, but definitely not a video to watch a fat day... Haha! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to summer even more now! Bring on the sun and swimsuits! Don't forget the sunblock :)

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute !!!
    perfect as usual!
    xoxo =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those bikinis look amazing! I'm so jealous of their bikini bods.. not a great thing to watch after eating a Magnum.. oopsies!

    - Olivia xx
    http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig