Sunday, 15 April 2012

Diary Day #3

I haven't had time for photos today but I've been meaning to show you my most recent lookbook anyway so here's a video of some of this Springs Trends. For more check out my Youtube Channel 'veeveevogue' here.



I Thought todays Sunday Diary Day would be the perfect opportunity to let you guys know where I've been and why.. posts have been lacking for the past month because since I got back from Venice it has been hectic at uni with it being my final year and my coursework deadline rapidly approaching! I have actually been creating content still here and there (when I actually venture out away from my pjs and hair in a bun look) that I've been meaning to post but as you can see I'm still catching up with Venice, but this does mean I have enough things to keep you entertained until my final projects are done and dusted and I'm a free woman unitl the 9-5 starts in July wooo!

I'm home for Easter atm, which has been nice to see friends and catch up. Not sure if you'd be interested in me posting photos from nights out on here? (searching for content if you cant tell) but I guess I should probably check that with them too first.

My week ahead consists of desperately waiting for my student loan to come in so I can get my life back, motivating myself to do some more uni work, and then a night out on Thursday with said loan money. I'm currently sleeping over at my cousins flat watching Big Daddy with her two year old son Vinnie, he's the cutest! Might try and get a snap of him strutting around in mummies heels if he demonstrates again haha.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
V.
XO
Share:

10 comments

  1. Wow I love this! Going to have to snap up that Topshop Jumper and shoes as soon as my wages roll in :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hey lovely :) Good job I bought up my spring wardrobe already coz Im soo poor now for shopping. Hope you get your hands on them anyway! x

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I want at least one thing from all of those outfits you wore! Good luck with your uni work.. It's that time of year when everything just becomes a bit hectic isn't it!! :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lovely :) ah I know, ridic amount on things on my to-do list.. must knuckle down haha

      Delete
  3. what university course do you do?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post, the outft is so nice the colours are amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely style and blog! I like your posts, very inspiring!:)
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your idea is pretty cool!
    really love that video <3

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig