Saturday, 12 May 2012

Minty Fresh

Mint short suit zara grey bag rose gold
Mint Short suit hm
trey songz heart attack

mint green rose gold grey zara bag
Mint short suit hm zara bag 2
SHORTS SUIT:hm. TEE:American Apparel. HEELS:Zara. BAG:Zara. ROSE-GOLD-BRACELET:hm.


This OOTD is long overdue from around March time! (ancient) but everything is still available online and as you know I've a lot of blogging to catch up on and although I'm late to the party on letting you know about THAT Zara bag everyone was talking about, its still more than worth a mention even if sadly my bag no longer looks as beautiful as the photos justify above :(


So anyway, here it is.. my fav shorts suit in Springs' colour 'Mint green' and my dream bag- sleek, grey, rose gold hardware, casual yet sophisticated, its perfect! Or at least it was, until it lost its shape and aged quickly (wrinkles)


GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS IF YOU HAVE THEM!
V.
XO
Share:

6 comments

  1. Mint and rose gold has got to be my favourite combination for summer, you look amazing! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look, looks amazing on you! I'm also obsessed with mint and rose gold hardware...... I wish summer would come faster though, it's pouring with rain :(
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey messenger bag with the pop of colour, you're absolutely rocking this outfit! You look amazing love!

    http://mulberryplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing that bag non-stop since I purchased it, so perfect for spring.

    Love the outfit!

    beautyonablogx.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. Found you through WIWT, newest follower. I have the same Zara bag, but got it in red, it's such a bargain isn't it?! LOVE it.

    Kate x
    memoirsofawardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh well heeeeeeey :) thanks for stopping by! I didnt know they did the bag in red too.. how cool! I know, I literally couldnt believe my eyes £19.99?!!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig