Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Nelly, Welcome

nelly items may
Shoes// Miista. Trousers//Nowhere. White pleat skirt// Estradeur. Dress// Vero Moda. Slouch bag// Cheap Monday. (All
Nelly.com)



*And that's what happens when you forget you scheduled a post that was not complete #bloggerproblems. Here's what should have accompanied the image above:
As you can probably tell, I'm obsessing a little bit over white at the moment. Its so fresh and clean for spring.. until you actually wear it of course! I wore my just cleaned white jeans last week and only made it til lunch before I'd spilt chocolate milk on them! So, these items should probably come equipt with a travel-size stain remover if you plan on returning home as polished as you left.

I'm sure you've heard by now that Nelly.com has finally launched in the UK, and I am over the moon. I have drooled over their items on all my fav Scandinavian bloggers and now I can get a piece of the pie for myself! I'm slightly worried though because that website could send me bankrupt.. I could have easily posted a 50+ Wish List but that would be slightly excessive so I've stuck to the things I want NOW.

First things first, I need that entire outfit featuring the white pleated skirt; in my life. Its Perfect! The white joggers are the coolest way to work the Sports Luxe trend and the white tote will complement my Spring/Summer outfits effortlessly. The Vero Moda Dress is something I have in mind for my work wardrobe as the sheer panel gives the illusion of length whilst still allowing you to show off your summer tan. As for the Platforms, they're also another office essential, I've been on the look out for some edgy, black heels to give me height but with a sturdy platform so I avoid any embarrassing tumbles.

..On the subject of shoes, Nelly.com are hosting a Shoe Design competition as part of their Launch. Please Vote for mine if you like it by clicking the shoe below, or make your own to be in with a chance of winning your design sold on the website and some lovely vouchers to fund the spree you're about to have once you've visited Nelly.com!

blog V signature

*I am not affiliated with Nelly.com
Share:

5 comments

  1. love the nowhere dress!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.. Absolutely love that Estradeur Nowhere white dress!

    http://mulberryplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shoes!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes are amazing!!Looooooooove your sense of style!!!
    You've just gain a new fanatic follower;)
    http://style-limelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh heeey giirl :) I've been following your blog for a while, you're in my fav blogs list >>>>
      Lovin' your recent Inspo posts.
      Glad you like. I know I need to order these asap!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig