Monday, 21 May 2012

Palm Springs

palm print sheer top
palm print neon clutch hm
palm print hm neon clutch arm swag
hm neon clutch arm party swag
SHEER TOP//Primark. NEON BRA//Topshop. WETLOOK JEANS//Topshop. HEELS//Zara. CLUTCH//h&m. ARM-PARTY//forever21, MissSelfridge, UniqueBeads*


Primark surprisingly are doing really well for prints this season. I was stunned when I came across this sheer blue Palm print Tee (also in yellow). Its a great layering piece for mixing prints too, I can see it making numerous appearances throughout my summer wardrobe! Primark also have some pretty mirrored prints on pencil skirts that I'm considering for the new 'Work Wardrobe' I'll be needing.

As you can see my 'New In- Neon' items have already been utilized. This flash of neon is exactly how I imagined wearing the Lace bra when I bought it, I'm already thinking of other ways to 'flaunt' it!

I've got two new additions to my overflowing collections of 'Arm Swagger', that were kindly gifted to me by Unique Beads. I've had my eye on a silver cross bracelet for awhile now but seeing it combined with a turquoise stone sealed the deal! And I haven't seen anything like the Evil-eye beads on the market, truly Unique.

blog V signature

*P.S This is my 100th post :) yay!
Share:

19 comments

  1. i love this blouse on you, such a gorgeous colour :)

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top! can't believe it's from primark! x

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing colours! LOVE the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit. The top and the bracelets look SO great together!

    The SkinnyBlondeGirl Blog - Fashion + Style + Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! the clutch is gorj!!

    https://www.facebook.com/LouiseTumiltyMua

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top on you - I thought about buying it but was worried I wouldn't suit it and now you have made me want it again!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same when I first picked it up, but once I'd tried it on I fell in love, the colours as so beautiful. Defo go grab it if you can :)

      Delete
  7. woahhh i loveeee this outfit! love the top and ADORE the bag!!!
    Also loving the jewellery, the turquoise beads with the cross is amazing!!

    Not sure if you will be interested but i am hosting a competition for outfit bloggers!
    Take a look, if you could pass the word on id really appreciate it!!

    http://lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/competition-time.html

    LeaLea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, the bag was sucha steal too!! I'll check your comp out.. thanks :)

      Delete
  8. I adore this look, especially this hawaian print top. Absolutely gorgeous.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Primark just gets better and better. The evil eye bracelets are everywhere in Turkey (which is where they originate I believe) Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Evil Eye is a Turkish tradition/folks tale, I've always liked it, very interesting! I know Primark are doing some amazing things and for the price, just wow!

      Delete
  10. ooh love your top, can't believe it's Primark! you look gorgeous xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so gorgeous and i love the outfit

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool outfit, zara sandals are so simple and goes with basically everything
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. where is your watch from, it's so nice! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig